Contemporary platinum and tanzanite two band stacking ring set
Please select all options.
I really love the colour combination here, I chose to place the tanzanite alongside a beautiful white diamond, and make the whole ringset in platinum to keep the palette really clean and simple. The set is designed to allow the pave band to be worn either side of the tanzanite ring. I am so pleased with the final ring. Sue x.
Limited edition ring one size only. Bespoke one of a kind design due to the utterly unique and beautiful tanzanite.
- 4mm princess cut diamond, 0.40ct weight, G, Vs1 diamond, ethically sourced and conflict free.
- 8x6mm oval tanzanite, 1.55ct weight, ethically sourced and conflict free. (weights may very as each stone is unique)
- High platinum rubover settings.
- 3.2mm wide flat band x 1.5mm depth.
- The settings "overhang" the band to allow the second band to nestle either side.
- Matt finish with the edge of the settings highly polished
- 2.1mm wide flat band x 1.5mm depth.
- 20 x 1.5mm round white diamonds, Vs1, F/G colour.
- The diamonds are pave set into the band with a fine milled edge detail.
- Fully polished.
I am more than happy to make this ring to commission in a different finger size, or with a different combination of stones. Do get in touch to chat through your ideas.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.