18ct gold and diamond two band ring nrg32b
A 18ct gold and diamond two band ring.
- A 4mm, 0.25ct vs f/g diamond is set into 18ct gold.
- One band is 2.5mm court shape (oval) and the second is 1.5mm square section band.
- The second ring is pave set with 20 x 1mm round white diamonds.
- The two rings are permanently joined together by a loop with the diamond on top. The setting is soldered to the wider band on the loop.
- The ring pictured here has a matt finish and the top of the setting around the diamond is polished along with the top of the pave set band.
- I can make this ring in a mix of white and yellow gold, or any metal of you choice, please get in touch for price.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.