Cornflower blue sapphire 18ct gold contemporary ring (RTB) Size L nrg45-rtb
A bespoke cornflower blue sapphire 18ct gold ring. Contemporary and unique.
I love cornflower blue sapphires, they have such depth of light, colour and tone. The setting for this design is completely offset to the side of the band, which makes it practical, but I also love the play of proportion and line. A second band can be worn snugly alongside, opposite the sapphire" Sue x.
- 18ct yellow gold 2mm round section band.
- Beautiful 7 x 5 mm pear shape cornflower blue sapphire.
- Matt finish with bright polished edge of the setting (pictured here).
- Can be ordered with a polished finish.
- This is a perfect stacking ring or perhaps a stunning alternative engagement ring.
- Image also shows this ring stacked with a 2mm round section white gold band available separately.
The ring is full hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire studio. I have this ring in stock, in size L ready to send to you. I am posting twice weekly at present, however if you need it urgently do get in touch.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue, which helps make it a perfect gift.
If this is a gift and you would like me to send it direct to the recipient, please include those details during the ordering process. I am happy to add a handwritten note from you, if you would like. I package every piece, beautifully and carefully, and often I get lovely feedback on how nice it was to open the package.
All orders are sent Special Delivery, which currently may take an additional day to two for delivery, but is normally next day, however you will have the tracking details and the piece of jewellery is fully insured.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch using the contact form, email is best at the moment.