18ct white gold and cornflower blue sapphire stud earrings ge12
18ct white gold and cornflower blue sapphire stud earrings. Beautiful and contemporary earrings.
Cornflower blue sapphires are one of my favourite stones, so when I spotted these with my stone dealer, I knew I wanted to make a pair of earrings. They are simply stunning with a huge depth of mid blue colours, beautifully cut and with a lovely sparkle. I choose to keep the colour tone cool with white gold to show off the beautiful colours of the stones. Sue x.
- 18ct white gold.
- Two 7x5mm pear shape cornflower blue sapphires with a total weight of 1.67ct.
- The earrings measure approximately 17mm x 8mm.
- Inspired by twigs and buds on the woodland floor.
- Perfect to pop in and wear everyday.
- 18ct pin and butterfly back.
- Choose polished or matt finish.
In stock and ready in 3-4 days.
The earrings are fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The earrings will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about these earrings? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.