18ct gold champagne diamond engagement ring
Please select all options.
Stunning bright and lively round champagne diamond. It's unique due to the wonderful colour and quality of the diamond.
I wanted to capture the feel of two stacking rings, but in fact it is one ring. It is surprisingly practical considering the sizeable diamonds. I love the the warmth of the colours of this design. Sue x.
- The large champagne diamond is 6.5mm (1.08ct).
- The smaller champagne diamond echos the shade of the main diamond and is 3.5mm (0.20ct).
- One 3.3mm flat 18ct yellow gold band.
- One 2.2mm D shape 18ct white gold band.
- Total band width is 5.7mm.
- The bands are soldered together.
- Wide button settings.
- Matt finish.
- Show in the last two images stacked with my platinum and diamond band.
Size P available only. This is a one off piece due to the quality of the diamonds. If you require a different size please get in touch and I may be able to make a similar ring in an alternative size.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.