18ct gold and champagne diamond earrings (RTB) ge4-rtb
***In stock and ready to post. The piece shown here is the size, length or finish stated and is available now***
Beautiful, simple long stud earrings with sparkly champagne diamonds.
- 18ct yellow gold.
- Stunning 0.25ct oval champagne diamond and 1 x 2mm round champagne diamond.
- The pair are designed to be worn together, but are different. A non matching pair.
- Perfect to pop in and wear everyday.
- 18ct pin and butterfly back.
- matt finish with a polished setting edge
- The earrings measure 23mm in length, and sit beautifully, part on the ear and part drop.
The earrings are handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio.
I have one pair of these beautiful earrings in stock and ready to send to you. I am posting twice weekly at present, however if you need them urgently do get in touch.
The earrings will arrive in a beautiful box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue, which helps make them a perfect gift.
If this is a gift and you would like me to send it direct to the recipient, please include those details during the ordering process. I am happy to add a handwritten note from you, if you would like. I package every piece, beautifully and carefully, and often I get lovely feedback on how nice it was to open the package.
All orders are sent Special Delivery, which currently may take an additional day to two for delivery, but is normally next day, however you will have the tracking details and the piece of jewellery is fully insured.
Would you like to chat about these earrings? Get in touch using the contact form, email is best at the moment.