18ct yellow gold, silver and pink sapphire ring nrs10
A unique sapphire ring, which is wonderfully tactile and comfortable to wear. This contemporary ring is all about the beautiful pink sapphire.
- 18ct yellow gold and silver.
- 8x4mm beautiful pink sapphire (bubblegum pink).
- One ring is soldered in position to the setting, while the second ring can move freely.
- Matt/brushed finish with a polished edge on the settings.
- Silver band is 2.5mm width oval profile.
- 18ct yellow gold ring is 1.5mm round profile.
- One of the bands is soldered to the setting to hold the sapphire on top of your finger.
- When worn the rings sit together perfectly.
- The sapphire is conflict free and ethically sourced.
- Other finishes are available upon request.
- The last image shows this ring alongside my silver, 18ct gold and green sapphire two band ring.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks, should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.
Not sure of your ring size?
If you are not sure of your ring size, please contact Sue. She can arrange your order and then post out a free ring sizer to you. You then simply call or email with the measurement.
Sue makes rings to the size you select when ordering. If the ring does not fit, then she will re-size the ring free of charge (once only) providing:
- You (the customer) pay £9 to cover Royal Mail Special Delivery costs for returning the ring to you (can be paid online or via bank transfer).
- You (the customer) ensure it is returned within 14 days of delivery.
Please contact Sue before returning a ring for a re-size; it is so useful to have a discussion to help gauge how much adjustment is needed.
Please note: rings must be returned via Royal Mail Special Delivery and opting for the appropriate insurance option to cover the cost of the item. Sue Lane is not responsible for the delivery costs of returning a ring for re-sizing or for lost or damaged rings whilst in transit. For more details, please read our Returns Policy.
After 14 days: Sue will happily resize but at a cost based on the time needed to fulfil the work plus postage. Sue can quote for any work before you return the ring.
Any item made just for you, that is not one of Sue's standard designs: You (the customer) need to ensure the size is correct before Sue commences any work. If your order doesn't fit, Sue may be able to resize for you depending on the design and stones used. There may well be a charge involved due to the complexity of the design and for working with stones that where not supplied by Sue which may be difficult to work with. Contact Sue to discuss if it is possible and she can let you know the cost involved, including postage.