18ct yellow gold, silver and pink sapphire ring nrs10
A unique sapphire ring, which is wonderfully tactile and comfortable to wear. This contemporary ring is all about the beautiful pink sapphire.
- 18ct yellow gold and silver.
- 8x4mm beautiful pink sapphire (bubblegum pink).
- One ring is soldered in position to the setting, while the second ring can move freely.
- Matt/brushed finish with a polished edge on the settings.
- Silver band is 2.5mm width oval profile.
- 18ct yellow gold ring is 1.5mm round profile.
- One of the bands is soldered to the setting to hold the sapphire on top of your finger.
- When worn the rings sit together perfectly.
- The sapphire is conflict free and ethically sourced.
- Other finishes are available upon request.
- The last image shows this ring alongside my silver, 18ct gold and green sapphire two band ring.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks, should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.