Silver, 18ct gold and cornflower blue sapphire ring nr15
A unique modern sapphire "stacking" ring that can be customised to your requirements.
- The beautiful cornflower blue sapphire is pear shape, measuring 7 x 5mm. It is clear, very well cut and has a excellent brightness.
- The setting is 18ct white gold, with the edge around the stone polished.
- The silver ring measure 2mm and has a matt finish.
- Would you rather a different stone? Or size sapphire? Contact Sue
- Perfect stacking ring, allowing other rings to slide under the setting and nestle together.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.