Past jewellery collection rings for sale
Some customers have been asking for more details about the past collection pieces I mentioned in my News post,so here are some more images and info. I am not able to make the rings in other sizes so I have listed the size with the price. If you would like to purchase any of the items before I take them to Hereford Arts Market, please contact me.
Silver and 18k gold ring with diamonds
Ring 1 (image 2): Silver and 18k gold ring with diamonds
Ring 2 (image 1): Silver and 9k gold ring
Ring 2 (image 2): Silver and 9k gold ring
Ring 3 (image 1): 9k gold ring
Ring 3 (image 2): 9k gold ring
- Silver and 18k gold with 2mm round diamond. 5 little diamonds set along the edge of the leave shape. The rings measures 6mm wide and 3mm in depth. Original price £370, now £ £195. Size M.
- Silver and 9k gold 2 band ring. The gold ring is polished and the silver ring is matt. It has 7 small diamonds set along the loop. The ring measures 5mm wide and 3mm in depth. Original price £450, now £230. Size M1/2.
- 9k yellow gold ring with a polished finish. This is a very chunky ring, the width is 5.5mm wide by 4mm in depth. It has a lovely weight of 12 grams. Original price £900 now £490. Size O.
Also in Contemporary Jewellery Maker Blog
Sue makes rings to the size your select when ordering. If the ring does not fit, then she will re-size the ring free of charge (once only) providing:
- You (the customer) pay £9 to cover Royal Mail Special Delivery costs for returning the ring to you (can be paid by cheque or back transfer).
- You (the customer) ensure it's returned within 14 days of delivery.
Please contact Sue before returning a ring for a re-size; it is so useful to have a discussion to help gauge how much adjustment is needed.
Please note: rings must be returned via Royal Mail Special Delivery and opting for the appropriate insurance option to cover the cost of the item. Sue Lane is not responsible for the delivery costs of returning a ring for re-sizing or for lost or damaged rings whilst in transit. For more details, please read our Returns Policy.
Sue will happily resize, refinish or repolish the ring at any time after the 14 days have expired, but at a cost based on the time needed to fulfil the work which Sue can quote before you return the ring.
Not sure of your ring size?
If you are not sure of your ring size, please contact Sue. She can arrange your order and then post out a free ring sizer to you. You then simply call or email with the measurement.