September 2013 - James and Sarah make their own wedding rings
After my summer break from teaching, James and Sarah joined me to make their own wedding rings. They used 9k yellow gold wire with a D shape profile. One 2mm wide and one 4mm wide with a polished finish. They did a fantastic job, resulting in very well made rings. I hope you both have a wonderful wedding in a few weeks time.
Sizing, delivery, returns
Buying jewellery couldn't be simpler
- Simply choose the piece you would like to order.
- Purchase online or give Sue a call. Most major credit and debit cards can be accepted over the telephone, whilst bank transfers and cheques are also an option for you - contact Sue for details.
Sue makes all the work by hand. If the jewellery you have ordered is in stock, she can despatch quickly, usually within 2 days. If not, Sue will make it for you; this can take between 3 days to 3 weeks, depending on complexity and time of year.
To be sure of your delivery time have a chat with Sue first. If your order is very urgent or you have a deadline, talk to Sue - she will do her very best to make it in time for you.
- All orders are beautifully packaged in a lovely black and grey box with Sue Lane written on the outside and then tied with ribbon. It's then wrapped in lots of tissue to make it’s safe journey to you.
POSTAGE IS FREE WORLDWIDE! Sue doesn’t charge you a thing for postage. All UK orders are sent using "Royal Mail Special Delivery", and international orders will be sent using Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed". Both services are insured. Your signature will be needed.
If for any reason you don’t love your piece of Sue Lane jewellery it can be returned within 14 days of purchase providing it is unworn and in it’s original packaging and a full refund will be given.
All items must be returned via a fully insured delivery service. I (Sue Lane) am not responsible for the delivery costs of returned items or for lost or damaged items whilst in transit.
- You MUST contact Sue before returning any item.
- You will receive a full refund within 14 days of receipt of the item.
- Please note that commissioned items are non-returnable.
- You can also exchange your piece of jewellery within 14 days of purchase. You MUST contact Sue before returning any item for an exchange.
- Should the item you are exchanging to have a higher value than the returned item, you will be sent an invoice for the additional amount which can be paid by card, bank transfer or cheque. If the item is cheaper, Sue will refund the difference.
- Once payment is sorted and the new piece made, Sue will post it to you.
Sue makes rings to the size your select when ordering. If the ring does not fit, then she will re-size the ring free of charge (once only) providing:
- You pay £9 to cover Royal Mail Special Delivery costs for returning the ring to you (can be paid by cheque or back transfer).
- You ensure it's returned within 14 days of delivery.
Please do contact me before returning any ring for a re-size, it is so useful to have a discussion to help gauge how much adjustment is needed.
Please note: rings must be returned via a fully insured delivery service. I (Sue Lane) am not responsible for the delivery costs of returning a ring for re-sizing or for lost or damaged rings whilst in transit.)
Sue will happily resize, refinish or repolish the ring at any time after the 14 days have expired, but at a cost based on the time needed to fulfil the work which Sue can quote before you return the ring.
Not sure of your ring size?
If you are not sure of your ring size, please contact Sue. We can arrange your order and then post out a free ring sizer to you. You then simply call or email with the measurement.
International Delivery Information:
All international orders are automatically shipped using Royal Mail "International Tracked and Signed" service which is trackable and I will email you with a tracking number to follow your parcel's progress once posted.
International orders from countries outside the European Union may be subject to customs duty charges which is a tax that you as the customer will have to pay for importing foreign goods into your country. For current rates it's advisable to get in touch with your local customs department as you are responsible for these costs.