Make Your Own Wedding Rings
Why not make your own wedding rings? I offer a one day workshop for couples to spend the day in the jewellery studio with me and make your rings from start to finish. I will be there to take you step by step through the process and I can guarantee your rings will look perfect by the end of the day, and you will be really impressed with your results. Even if you have never done any silversmithing before, you will be able to make perfectly finished rings.
I have been running "make your own wedding ring" workshops for 7 years and really enjoy spending the day with couples to make such important items of jewellery.
- I can arrange a day to suit you, Saturdays do get booked up quickly.
- Workshops are 10am - 4pm
- Light lunch included
- Cost of day per couple £360
- The workshop is for just one couple, it is not a group workshop.
- Metal is additional, and costs fluctuate according to the gold fix at time of purchase. Email for guidance
- You can make the rings in silver, 9k gold or 18k gold, palladium or platinum.
- If you would like to have the rings hallmarked or engraved this will be an additional charge.
- I will take photographs throughout the day, and email them to you after the workshop.
- Images from the day do not have to appear online. I will check with you first.
- My experience shows that simple wedding bands, made and finished perfectly are the most satisfying. If you would prefer something a little more complicated, it is possible, but please contact me to discuss your ideas to ensure they are possible in one day.
- Take a look at the Student Gallery to see other couples making their rings.
"The pictures are amazing, thanks so much! We had a great time last weekend, it's one of the best things we've done. We can't wait to wear our rings. We'll send you a photo of them in action at the wedding! J.S
"Just wanted to email to say thank you so so much for Friday. Matt and I had the BEST time and the day exceeded all of our expectations - not to mention we were pretty impressed with our final results.
Once again thank you Sue for such an amazing experience and a day we will both remember forever!" S.B
"Thank you so much Sue for helping to make our weekend (and ultimately our wedding) so extra special. We LOVE our rings and we so enjoyed the experience of making them with your expert guidance. You are an excellent and patient teacher :-) " F.S
"Hi Sue, Just wanted to say again how lovely a day we had with you. We are still amazed at how you helped us create our beautiful wedding rings from those little pieces of dull metal. The day was so special and one we will never forget. We will certainly be recommending you to any of our friends who get engaged or married in the future. " Y.T
I am always watching over to ensure very step is just perfect.
The day is always relaxed and I enjoy the day too!
Two pieces of 18K white gold, which we start with.
The finished rings, the narrow ring is polished and the wide ring is matt.
We make the rings the perfect size for you, so we can try for size through out the day.
I hope most of my students agree, we have a really relaxed and enjoyable day!
The end of the day!